Drawing from a wealth of experience in a large urban district, we provide high-quality, research-based intervention strategies that focus on preventing negative behaviors and teaching new, socially appropriate replacement behaviors. Our intervention strategies strive to balance effectiveness with feasibility of implementation for teachers and school staff, while also taking into account the individual preferences of the child and their unique behavioral and social-emotional needs. Services provided to schools include the following. Please contact us to discuss how we can meet the needs of your building and your students.
- Staff training
- Attendance of IEP/support team meetings
- Observation of student behavior
- Development of functional behavior assessments (FBA) & behavior intervention plans (BIP)
- Provision of data collection sheets for behavior tracking
- Behavioral data tracking and analysis
- School-wide coaching on positive behavior interventions and supports